To make pasta you need to remember one thing: every 100 grams of 00 type flour you need to combine with one large egg. Some recipes also advice to use pinch of salt and little bit of olive oil.
If pasta dough is to hard you can use little bit of warm water.
Pasta made from around 300-400 grams of flour will feed family of 4.
1. Place flour on a surface.
2. Make a well in the centre and crack the eggs into it. At this stage you can add some olive oil and salt.
3. Using a fork mix flour with eggs until everything is combine.
4. Knead dough for few minutes.
5. Place dough in a plastic bag and let it rest for about one hour.
6. Roll your pasta using pasta machine or rolling pin. I found pasta machine really helpful and less time consuming.
7. Cut pasta into your favourite shape or make ravioli/lasagne.
8. Boil pasta in lightly salted water.