Mojito is refreshing and very tasty drink which was invented in Cuba. It is worldwide famous at the moment and very easy to do at home.
Ingredients for one drink:
- around 6 mint leaves + few more for decoration
- crushed ice
- 50 ml light rum
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- sparkling water
- 25 ml lime juice (optional)
- lime slices/wedges (I have also added lemon)
1. Place sugar, fruits, mint into highball glass and crush ingredients with a mortar.
2. Add ice, lime juice, rum, then fill up the glass with a sparkling water.
3. Decorate with mint.