I found no bake cheesecakes the best for Summer heat. They are not only tasty desserts but also cool body slightly :).
What is the weather like in your hometown?
Ingredients for 20 cm round cake form:
- 250 grams blueberries
- 180 grams raspberries
- 500 grams mascarpone
- 375 grams Greek yoghurt
- 10 gelatine leaves
- 1/3 cup boiling water
- 3/4 cup icing sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla essence
- whipped cream, fresh fruits and mint (for decoration)
1. Blend the raspberries and sieve to remove seeds.
2. Blend the blueberries.
3. Soak the gelatine in a cold water for about 5 minutes or until soften.
4. Squeeze out the excess of water from the gelatine. Melt the gelatine with 1/3 cup of hot water.
5. Mix (use a whisk) the mascarpone together with icing sugar, yoghurt, and vanilla essence.
6. Add couple tablespoon of mascarpone mixture into gelatine and mix well. Add the gelatine into rest of mascarpone mixture and stir well.
7. 1/3 of mascarpone mixture combine with raspberries.
8. 2/3 of mascarpone mixture combine with blueberries.
9. Pour blueberry mixture to cake form.
10. Pour raspberry mixture over blueberry one.
11. Place cheesecake into fridge and keep there for few hours (until set).
12. Decorate cake with fresh fruits, whipped cream and mint.
13. Serve cold.