Tasty and simple Summer dinner :).
Adapted from Gimme some oven.
Ingredients for 2 people:
- 2 huge potatoes
- 2 eggs
- 6 slices of yellow cheese, diced
- 6 mushrooms
- black pepper
- about 6 slices of cooked turkey ham (you can use becon)
- half small yellow bell pepper
- half small onion, chopped
- 1 clove of garlic, mashed
- 1 tablespoon parsley, chopped
- powder chilli
- chives (for decoration)
1. Wash potatoes. Give them good scrub.
2. Pinch them few times with a fork. Pat them dry.
3. Brush potates with olive oil.
4. Sprinkle them with a salt.
5. Bake potatoes at 200C (400F) for about 1 hour.
6. Sautee onions for about 3 minutes (on a low heat). Add to them garlic. Cook them together for about 2 minutes.
7. Add to onion washed and sliced mushrooms and diced ham. Cook them until ham will be golden and mushroom soft.
8. Season stuffing with salt, black pepper and chilli. Add parsley. Set aside.
9. Using a knife, cut off the top third of the baked and warm potatoe.
10. Using a spoon, hollow out the middle of the potatoe to make a "bowl".
11. Place yellow cheese on each potatoe, then ham stuffing, then gently break an egg.
12. Bake at 180C (350C) for about 25 minutes or until the eggs white are set.13. Ready sprinkle with chives.