Followers

Monday 14 March 2011

Mary Berry's chocolate chips muffins


I found this lovely recipe in Mary Berry's book "Ultimate cake book". This is one of the best books at my bookshelf.
Last time while I was in Poland I bought silicone flower trays. I think flower-muffins look beautiful.



For 12 muffins we will need:

250 g self-raising flower
1 teaspoon baking powder
50 g soft margarine (I gave butter)
75 g caster sugar
175 g plain chocolate chips
2 extra large eggs
1 teaspoon vanilla esence
250 ml milk

1. Pre-heat oven to 200 C degrees (400 F).
2. Grease muffin tray (you don't need to if you using silicone one)
3. In large bowl mix together: butter, flour and baking powder until mixture resembles breadcrumbs.
4. Stir in the sugar and chocolate.
5. Mix together eggs, vanilla and milk. Mixture should have lumpy consistency.
6. Spoon mixture to tray.
7. Bake for about 20-25 minutes.
8. Serve warm.

Delicious!

1 comment:

  1. I love you. Going to convince someone to bake these for me and will report back :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment :))